Winner of Bicycling Editor’s Choice for High-End Women’s Jerseys
- The Women’s FR-C jersey sits at the top of our women’s elite offerings.
- Ultra-light fabric is used for the majority of the jersey, keeping the overall weight to a minimum.
- Incredibly soft, the fabric is 14% spandex and utilizes a honeycomb knit, allowing omni-directional stretch for optimal fit.
- Its properties of superior wicking and elasticity are woven into the fabric and will not lessen over time.
- A second fabric, has threads of carbon woven through it, allowing the material to be lighter, while maintaining its strength.
The carbon reinforces for durability and limits the stretch in key areas.
- Carbon has the added benefit of reducing electrical interference around internal organs.
- At the cuffs and at the waist, is backed with the signature red to form the Aerofix Gripper System, which holds the jersey perfectly in place with a seamless feel.
- This material is perforated to create pockets of air next to the skin and to allow airflow to pass through.
- The result is a light, breathable gripper that keeps the skin cool and dry underneath.
- A fourth fabric, forms the Y shape of the back panel.
- It also incorporates carbon and is chosen specifically for this location to limit the vertical stretch in the back, stabilizing the pockets to prevent sag when they are loaded.
- The Y shape panel also eliminates puckers and creases by ergonomically following the body’s contours.
- A separate pattern piece wraps the collar to isolate the neck and head, preventing pulling and bunching in the riding position.
- The white X-Fine micro-mesh allows maximum breathability.
- A full CamLock zip in front has flaps of fabric at the top and bottom to protect the materials from the zipper teeth.
- Three back pockets are finished in piping that corresponds to the accent flat stitching.
- There is a fourth zippered compartment for valuables.
- Reflective elements on the center back pocket increase visibility.
- While this garment is ideal for very hot weather, it can be worn over a base layer for adequate coverage in surprisingly cool weather as well.